An application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. At the time of submission of form, a photocopy of the Birth certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer and two photographs of the student applicant are to be attached with the form.
A registration fee must be deposited along with the Application so that the child’s name may be entered in the school record & waiting list for the year & class for which admission is sought. This fee is neither refundable nor adjustable. Registration of a student is by no means a guarantee of his/her admission.
Every registered child will have to take an Entrance Examination. After clearing the written test, the child along with his/her parent will be expected to interact with teachers, which will be the final round for clearing the admission test.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Complete a Registration Form and send this to the admission Office
- In due course, you will be contacted and invited to bring your child to the school for complete various assessment tests.
- The student who is to be admitted to the school for the first time, must produce the original birth certificate and deposit a photostat copy of the same at the time of registration. (Note: Not applicable for kindergarten)
- If your child is found acceptable after the assessment tests have been marked, you complete an application form .
- After a child has been accepted and the entrance fee has been paid, you have to furnish the following :
- A photocopy of your child’s birth certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Residential Proof
- Your distance in kilometer from the school.
- For availing transport facilities, please contact the school reception.
- All mail should be addressed to
Hs-30, Eta -I
E- mail: email@example.com
- All fees can be either paid in cash or by cheque made payable to Hillwoods Academy
Note: Admission of the child will be cancelled if any information is found to be false / incomplete or requisite original documents not produced at the time of admission.