This is the heading
Our buses has a caretaker and a teacher to pick and drop children safely from their designated bus stops to school and back. We are providing transportation to the following zones:
- Eta I& II
- Sec – Phi I
- Alfa – I &II
- Delta I& II
- Beta I & II
- Gamma I & II
- Jalvayu Vihar
- Sector – 36 & 37
- Sec – 82, 83, 93
Above mentioned routes are standard. Should your location be different to these routes please email email@example.com
In case of any query pertaining to availability of the facility, please contact our reception 0120 -3192988
BUS SAFETY TIPS
Students should follow certain tips to stay safe on and around school buses, students & parents are responsible for ensuring that school bus riders follow these safety tips:
AT THE BUS STOP:
- Students and parents are responsible for safety and proper student behavior going to and from the stop and while waiting for the bus.
- Students must stand off the road while waiting.
- Students must respect other people’s property.
- Parents should supervise children at the stop if possible.
- Students must arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- Students must wait for and get off the bus only at approved stop locations.
DURING LOADING AND UNLOADING
- NEVER pick up an object that you drop under or near the bus. Ask the driver for help.
- Always be sure the driver can see you
- Make sure clothing and backpacks have no loose drawstrings or long straps that could catch in the handrail or bus door
- When you see the bus coming, stand at the stop and wait for the bus to come to a complete stop
- Always wait for the driver to signal that it is safe to cross the road and/or load into the bus.
- When crossing a trafic lane, always look right, left, then Right again; cross only if approaching trafic is not there.
- Never walk behind the bus.
- Only board your assigned bus, unless other arrangements are approved by your school.
DURING THE BUS RIDE
- Always follow the driver’s directions.
- Never distract the driver from driving unless there is im mediate danger to you or others.
- Eating, drinking, and chewing gum are prohibited.
- Never bring unsafe or unauthorized items into the bus.
- Always wear your seat belt when one is available.
- Always keep your arms, legs, and head inside the bus.
- Always show respect for your fellow students.
- Keep conversation at a reasonable level and remain quiet . The Student Code of Conduct applies
in the bus as well as in the classroom.