Hillwoods has a world-class campus spread over 5 acres with infallible system. 24 hour security of the campus is ensured through strategically located surveillance cameras & CCTV monitoring. The school campus has been aesthetically designed with multimedia library, computer lab, music room, science park, academic infrastructure, which is at par with international standards. Hillwoods the common projector room with a screen, computer and a few indoor games like chess and carom board, and outdoor sports like skating, karate etc, assists in their recreation.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Complete a Registration Form and send this to the admission Office
- In due course, you will be contacted and invited to bring your child to the school for complete various assessment tests.
- The student who is to be admitted to the school for the first time, must produce the original birth certificate and deposit a photostat copy of the same at the time of registration. (Note: Not applicable for kindergarten)
- If your child is found acceptable after the assessment tests have been marked, you complete an application form .
- After a child has been accepted and the entrance fee has been paid, you have to furnish the following :
- A photocopy of your child’s birth certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Residential Proof
- Your distance in kilometer from the school.
- For availing transport facilities, please contact the school reception.
- All mail should be addressed to
Hs-30, Eta -I
E- mail: email@example.com
- All fees can be either paid in cash or by cheque made payable to Hillwoods Academy
Note: Admission of the child will be cancelled if any information is found to be false / incomplete or requisite original documents not produced at the time of admission.